Check availability at Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline
Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking (With Sofa Bed)
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Room, 1 Double Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Wheelchair)
About this property
With a stay at Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline in Dunfermline, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Deep Sea World and Pittencrieff Park. This hotel is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) from Edinburgh Zoo and 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Princes Street.Rooms
Stay in one of 82 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at the restaurant serving the guests of Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Dunfermline? This hotel has facilities measuring 388 square feet (36 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dunfermline Abbey - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Andrew Carnegie Birthplace Museum - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Pittencrieff Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Dunfermline Golf Club - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Yellowscott Country Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Aberdour Castle - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Knockhill Racing Circuit - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Deep Sea World - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Forth Road Bridge - 14.9 km / 9.2 mi
Port Edgar - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Culross Palace - 15.4 km / 9.5 mi
Forth Rail Bridge - 15.5 km / 9.6 mi
Hopetoun House - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Loch Leven Castle - 16.7 km / 10.4 mi
Dalmeny House - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Edinburgh Airport (EDI) - 25.5 km / 15.8 mi
Dundee (DND) - 68.6 km / 42.6 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express Dunfermline is Edinburgh Airport (EDI).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Clean Promise (IHG) guidelines.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 15 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 25.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.