Heart Rock Village
Heart Rock Village
Check availability at Heart Rock Village
Standard Twin Room
Ocean View Deluxe Room
About this property
Located in Ogasawara, Heart Rock Village is a 3-minute drive from Chichijima Island and 6 minutes from Buta Beach. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Ogasawara National Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 8 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and laundry facilities. A ferry terminal shuttle is provided at no charge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Chichijima Island - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Ogasawara National Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Buta Beach - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Up to 2 children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.