Check availability at Rusacks St. Andrews
Suite, 1 Double Bed (Young Tom Morris Balcony Suite)
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Fairway King or Twin)
Standard Room, 1 Twin Bed (Rusacks Single)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed (Rusacks King)
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed (Rusacks Double)
Standard Room, 1 Twin Bed (Rusacks Twin)
Suite, 1 Double Bed (18th View Deluxe Suite)
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed (18th View Double)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Swilcan King or Twin with Balcony)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds (Rusacks Double Double)
About this property
When you a stay at Rusacks St. Andrews in St. Andrews, you'll be next to a golf course, just steps from University of St. Andrews and Swilken Bridge. This 5-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from West Sands and 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from Old Course at St Andrews.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 123 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional features at this Georgian hotel include wedding services, bicycle tour information, and bike parking.Dining
Grab a bite at The Bridge, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 2 meeting rooms available for events.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
University of St. Andrews - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Swilken Bridge - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Old Course at St Andrews - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
British Golf Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
St. Andrews Aquarium - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
West Sands - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Andrews Preservation Trust Museum and Garden - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
St. Andrew's Castle - 1 km / 0.6 mi
St. Andrew's Cathedral - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Castle Sands - 1 km / 0.6 mi
St. Andrews Links - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
East Sands - 1.6 km / 1 mi
St. Andrews Botanic Garden - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Tentsmuir Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Eden Mill St Andrews - 6.5 km / 4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Edinburgh Airport (EDI) - 79.7 km / 49.5 mi
Dundee (DND) - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
The preferred airport for Rusacks St. Andrews is Edinburgh Airport (EDI).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, onsite parking, and high chair
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Eurocard, Barclaycard, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: GBP 35 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 40 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.