Check availability at Hotel Shirahama
Japanese Style Room for 5 People
About this property
When you stay at Hotel Shirahama in Shirahama, you'll be near the beach, just steps from Shirahama Onsen and 5 minutes by foot from Shirahama Beach. This hotel is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Adventure World and 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Shirahama Energy Land.Rooms
Stay in one of 10 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, spring water baths, and bidets.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as hot springs, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shirahama Onsen - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Shirahama Beach - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Shirahama Energy Land - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Ezurahama Beach Resort - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kanki Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Shirahama Aquarium Kyoto University - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Shirahama Undersea Observation Tower - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Yoshino-Kumano National Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Engetsu Island - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Minakata Kumagusu Museum - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Heisogen Park - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Senjojiki - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Sandanbeki Cave - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Nanki Shirahama Toretore Market - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Adventure World - 4.9 km / 3 mi
The nearest major airport is Nanki - Shirahama Airport (SHM) - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts cash
The front desk is open daily from 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.