Check availability at Le Petit Palü-Fuencarral
Standard Double Room
Double Room, Balcony
Economy Double Room
About this property
Le Petit Palü-Fuencarral is centrally located in Madrid, a 3-minute walk from Gran Via Street and 7 minutes by foot from Puerta del Sol. This hostal is 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from Prado Museum and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from El Retiro Park.Rooms
Stay in one of 32 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
This hostal offers designated smoking areas.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gran Via Street - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Casino Gran Via - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Teatro Lara - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Teatro Infanta Isabel - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Puerta del Sol - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Plaza de Callao - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Casino de Madrid - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Circulo de Bellas Artes - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Teatro Rialto - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Paseo del Prado - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Teatro de la Zarzuela - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Lope de Vega Theatre - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Teatro Espanol - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Thyssen-Bornemisza National Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Plaza de Cibeles - 1 km / 0.6 mi
The preferred airport for Le Petit Palü-Fuencarral is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport (MAD) - 17.4 km / 10.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
The front desk is open daily from 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests planning to arrive outside of normal check-in hours must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions and an access code. Guests can access their accommodation through a private entrance.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.