Fukuoka Tabiji Hostel
Fukuoka Tabiji Hostel
Check availability at Fukuoka Tabiji Hostel
Basic Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Basic Mixed Shared Dormitory, 1 Twin Bed, Non Smoking, Canal View
Basic Triple Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking, Canal View
Basic Shared Dormitory for Women Only, 1 Twin Bed, Non Smoking, Canal View
About this property
With a stay at Fukuoka Tabiji Hostel in Fukuoka (Chuo-ku), you'll be a 4-minute drive from Canal City Hakata and 6 minutes from Fukuoka Anpanman Children's Museum. This hostel is 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Marine Messe Fukuoka and 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from Kyushu University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with showers are provided. Conveniences include safes and blackout drapes/curtains, and housekeeping is provided once per stay.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include multilingual staff, luggage storage, and microwave in a common area.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yanagibashi Rengo Market - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Sumiyoshi Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Rakusuien Gardens - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Canal City Hakata - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kawabatadori Shopping Street - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kihinkan Public Hall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Chuo Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Fukuhaku Deai Bridge - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Mangyoji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kego Shrine - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Zenshoji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Acros Fukuoka Symphony Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kego Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Amu Plaza Hakata - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
IMS Building - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Fukuoka Airport (FUK) - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Ariake Saga Airport (HSG) - 78.3 km / 48.7 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
The front desk is open daily from 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective April 1st, 2020. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-500 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 500 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: JPY 1000 for check-in between 10:00 PM and 11:30 PM
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.