Check availability at Aires de Patagônia Pousada
Superior Double or Twin Room
Standard Double Room
About this property
With a stay at Aires de Patagônia Pousada in Cambara do Sul, you'll be 13.2 mi (21.2 km) from Itaimbezinho Canyon and 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from Serra Geral National Park. This inn is 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from St. Joseph Parish and 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Tourist House.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 5 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring heated floors and LED televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This inn also features wedding services, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the inn's 2 coffee shops/cafés. Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, coffee/tea in a common area, and a water dispenser. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Serra Geral National Park - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
St. Joseph Parish - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Tourist House - 18.2 km / 11.3 mi
Tio França Waterfall - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
Itaimbezinho Canyon - 21.2 km / 13.2 mi
Índios Coroados Canyon - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Malacara Canyon - 24.5 km / 15.2 mi
Fortaleza Canyon - 33 km / 20.5 mi
Venancios Waterfall - 36.8 km / 22.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - noon. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 4:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: 100 percent of room rate (subject to availability)
- Hosted evening meal: BRL 65
- Firewood fee: BRL 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.