Avocado Sunset is an exclusive and romantic Bed and Breakfast situated at beautiful North Tamborine Mountain.
There are four stylishly themed en-suite guest rooms with spa baths/claw foot bath, log fires, air-conditioning, scrumptious breakfasts and some of the mountain's best views with amazing sunsets. The guest lounge is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
Enjoy a relaxing break from your hectic lives and snuggle up with the one you love. Avocado Sunset is close to many great restaurants, wineries, the cheese factory, the award winning distillery and numerous bush walking trails.
Avocado Sunset is also a great venue for a group of four couples, family or friends to spend time together. Three course dinners are available when all four rooms are booked by a group. At the end of the day you can share a quiet glass of wine on the deck and watch the magnificent sunset unfold.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- -Complimentary breakfast
- -DVD library
- -Gay friendly
- -Free wi-fi in public areas
- -Non-smoking establishment
- -Not suitable for children
- -Tea / coffee making
- -Parking onsite
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Free breakfast
- -Free guest parking during stay
- -Free Wi-Fi
- -Smoke-free property
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor