Check availability at The Crescent Hotel and Spa
Suite, 1 King Bed (Annex Jacuzzi Suite)
Cottage (Crescent Hillside)
Cottage (Crescent Treetop)
Double Room (Victorian)
Room, 1 King Bed (Victorian)
Standard Single Room, 1 Queen Bed (Victorian)
Premium Single Room, 1 King Bed, Resort View
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed, Mountain View
Premium Double Room, 2 Queen Beds, Resort View
About this property
With a stay at The Crescent Hotel and Spa in Eureka Springs (Eureka Springs Historic District), you'll be steps from St. Elizabeth of Hungary Catholic Church and 5 minutes by foot from Frog Fantasies Museum. This spa hotel is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Intrigue Theater and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Basin Spring Park.Rooms
Stay in one of 76 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find a health club, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this Victorian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Crystal Dining Room, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 8:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Elizabeth of Hungary Catholic Church - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Frog Fantasies Museum - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Intrigue Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Basin Spring Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Eureka Springs City Auditorium - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Eureka Springs District Court - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Eureka Springs & North Arkansas Railway - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Eureka Springs Historical Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Pivot Rock - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Pine Mountain Theater - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Christ of the Ozarks - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Great Passion Play Amphitheater - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ozark Mountain Hoe-Down Music Theater - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Pivot Rock and Natural Bridge - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Thorncrown Chapel - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for The Crescent Hotel and Spa is Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (XNA) - 81 km / 50.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to October.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 15.31 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: USD 35.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.