Check availability at Aparta Suites Torre Poblado
Deluxe Triple Room
Poblado Park - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Lleras Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lokkus Contemporary Art - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
La Strada Mall - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Monterrey Comercial Mall - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Golden Mile - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Oviedo Shopping Center - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Santafé Mall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Medellin's Museum of Modern Art - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
EAFIT University - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Santa Fe Zoological Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
El Tesoro Shopping Park - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
La Frontera Park - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Medellin General Hospital - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Arkadia Shopping Center - 4 km / 2.5 mi
The preferred airport for Aparta Suites Torre Poblado is Jose Maria Cordova Intl. Airport (MDE) - 21 km / 13 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests will receive an email 48 hours before arrival with check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2022, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: COP 12000 for adults and COP 12000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 90000 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 3)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.