Hotel Tryp Medellin
Check availability at Hotel Tryp Medellin
1 Double Bed
Layout - Living room and sitting area
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - 42-inch LCD TV with cable channels
Food & Drink - Room service (limited) and minibar
Sleep - Bed sheets
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, a hair dryer, and a baby bath
Practical - Laptop-compatible safe, desk, and phone; rollaway/extra beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Accessibility - Wheelchair accessible, low-height door lock, wheelchair-width doorways, grab bar near toilet, low-height view port in door, and raised toilet seat
Need to Know - No cribs (infant beds) available
Atanasio Giradot Stadium - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Universidad Nacional Sede Medellin - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
El Volador Hill - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Plaza de Toros La Macarena - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Miguel Angel Builes Ethnographic Museum - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
University of San Buenaventura - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Parques del Río Medellín - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
La Gorda Sculpture - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
National Palace - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Botero Plaza - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Unicentro Shopping Center - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Lights Park - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Antioquia Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Empresas Públicas de Medellín - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
The nearest major airport is Jose Maria Cordova Intl. Airport (MDE) - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. This property does not permit name changes on reservations. The name on the booking must match the name of the guest who is checking in and staying at the property; photo ID is required. The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. This property does not permit name changes on reservations. The name on the booking must match the name of the guest who is checking in and staying at the property; photo ID is required.
- If you are traveling with a child your property may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for non-Columbian visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Stay Safe with Meliá (Meliá).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- For stays on or after January 1, 2023, residents of Colombia and non-residents staying 60 consecutive days or more will be charged a 19% national sales tax by the property at the time of stay. Travelers on a tourist visa will not be required to pay this tax. The tax may be charged where a room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: COP 160000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: COP 300000 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: COP 50000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.