Check availability at Tulloch Castle Hotel
Standard Double or Twin Room
Family Room (2 adults + 2 children under 12 years )
Room (Four Poster )
Standard Double Room Single Use
Small - Cosy Double Room
Small - Cosy Double Room (Single Use)
Four Poster Room with Balcony
Standard Double Room
Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
Superior Suite, 1 King Bed
About this property
Located in Dingwall, Tulloch Castle Hotel is in a rural location, within a 10-minute drive of Blackmuir Wood and Upper Pump Room. This hotel is 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from Inverness Castle and 4.9 mi (7.8 km) from Strathpeffer Pavilion.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 20 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and electric kettles.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Dingwall? This hotel has facilities measuring 0 square feet (0 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Blackmuir Wood - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Upper Pump Room - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Strathpeffer Pavilion - 7.8 km / 4.9 mi
Strathpeffer Pump Room - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Fyrish Monument - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
Muir of Ord Golf Club - 12.1 km / 7.5 mi
Glen Ord Distillery - 13.9 km / 8.7 mi
Loch Achilty - 14.5 km / 9 mi
Red Castle - 14.7 km / 9.1 mi
Beauly Priory - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Dalmore Distillery - 17.5 km / 10.9 mi
Wildwoodz Paintball and Lasertag Park - 17.6 km / 10.9 mi
Caledonian Stadium - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Moniack Castle - 23.1 km / 14.4 mi
Merkinch Local Nature Reserve - 23.9 km / 14.8 mi
The preferred airport for Tulloch Castle Hotel is Inverness (INV) - 35.2 km / 21.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 14.95 for adults and GBP 9.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.