- Daily housekeeping
- Dining venue(s)
Check availability at The Black Bear Lodge at Stratton Mountain Resort
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Premier Room, 2 Queen Beds
Superior Room, 2 Queen Beds
About this property
When you a stay at The Black Bear Lodge at Stratton Mountain Resort in Stratton, you'll be in the mountains, within a 5-minute walk of Stratton Mountain Resort and Stratton Mountain Summit Gondola Ski Lift. This family-friendly resort is 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Stratton Mountain Golf Course and 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from Winhall River.Rooms
Stay in one of 122 guestrooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones with free local calls, and housekeeping is provided on request.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as a sauna and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at Table 43.1, one of the resort's many dining establishments, which include 10 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and ATM/banking services. Planning an event in Stratton? This resort has facilities measuring 40000 square feet (3716 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Stratton Mountain Resort - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Stratton Mountain Summit Gondola Ski Lift - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Stratton Mountain Golf Course - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Winhall River - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Jamaica State Park - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Ball Mountain Dam - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Ball Mountain State Park - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Bromley Mountain Ski Resort - 17.3 km / 10.8 mi
West River - 18.7 km / 11.6 mi
Taylor Farm - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Viking Nordic Center - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Mount Snow - 23.1 km / 14.3 mi
Deerfield River - 24.4 km / 15.1 mi
Deerfield River - 24.4 km / 15.1 mi
Gander Gallery - 24.7 km / 15.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Albany Intl. Airport (ALB) - 119.8 km / 74.5 mi
Springfield, VT (VSF-Hartness State) - 58.7 km / 36.5 mi
Rutland, VT (RUT-Rutland Southern Vermont Regional) - 61.6 km / 38.3 mi
The preferred airport for The Black Bear Lodge at Stratton Mountain Resort is Albany Intl. Airport (ALB).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.