Check availability at ibis Gaziantep
Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Room, 2 Twin Beds
About this property
You'll be centrally located in Gaziantep with a stay at ibis Gaziantep, just steps from Forum Gaziantep. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Sehit Aniti and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Medusa Glass Works Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 177 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Forum Gaziantep - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Sehit Aniti - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Medusa Glass Works Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Naib Turkish Bath - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Sirvani Mosque - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Gaziantep Castle - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Emine Gogus Culinary Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Tahtani Mosque - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Hisva Han - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gaziantep Synagogue - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Yuzukcu Han - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Alauddevle Mosque - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Omeriye Mosque - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Almaci Bazaar - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Boyaci Mosque - 1.5 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for ibis Gaziantep is Gaziantep (GZT-Oguzeli Intl.) - 23.5 km / 14.6 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between TRY 23 and TRY 23 for adults, TRY 12 and TRY 12 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.