Hotel Eveline Portosole
Hotel Eveline Portosole
Check availability at Hotel Eveline Portosole
Standard Double Room Single Use
Standard Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Deluxe Double Room Single Use
About this property
Hotel Eveline Portosole is in the heart of Sanremo, within a 5-minute walk of Gardens of Villa Ormond and Villa Nobel. This 4-star hotel is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from Sanremo Port and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Piazza Colombo.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature bidets and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Take in the views from a terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional amenities at this hotel include concierge services, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in a common area.Dining
Take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gardens of Villa Ormond - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Villa Nobel - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Sanremo Port - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Palafiori Convention Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Giardini Medaglie D'oro Sanremesi - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Piazza Colombo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Ariston Theatre - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Yacht Club Sanremo - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Palazzo Borea d'Olmo - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Sanremo Market - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Giardini Regina Elena - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Casino Sanremo - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Bagni Azzurri - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Promenade Walk - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Lido Imperatrice - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Eveline Portosole is Cote d'Azur Airport (NCE) - 66.6 km / 41.4 mi
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 29 December - 6 January, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 7 January - 1 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 2 March - 6 March, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 7 March - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 28 December, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 12.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 11 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.