Check availability at Dormy Inn Nagasaki Shinchi Chinatown Hot Spring
Moderate Double Room, Non Smoking (14sqm)
Moderate Twin Room, Non Smoking (21sqm)
Large Twin Room, Non Smoking
Moderate Double Room, Smoking (14sqm)
Moderate Twin Room, Smoking (21sqm)
Large Twin Room, Non Smoking without Cleaning Service
Moderate Double Room, Non Smoking (14sqm) without Cleaning Service
Moderate Double Room, Smoking (14sqm) without Cleaning Service
Moderate Twin Room, Non Smoking (21sqm) without Cleaning Service
Moderate Twin Room, Smoking (21sqm) without Cleaning Service
Run of House, Non Smoking
Run of House, Smoking
About this property
With a stay at Dormy Inn Nagasaki Shinchi Chinatown Hot Spring, you'll be centrally located in Nagasaki, within a 5-minute drive of Megane Bridge and Glover Garden. This hotel is 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from Nagasaki Atomic Bomb Museum and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Peace Park.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 187 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and a reception hall.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at HATAGO serving guests of Dormy Inn Nagasaki Shinchi Chinatown Hot Spring. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nagasaki Dejima - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Hamanomachi Arcade - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Dejima Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Shianbashi Alley - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Nagasaki Prefectural Art Museum - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Umezono Tenmangu Nagasaki Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Former British Consulate - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Dutch Slope - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Yume Saito Shopping Mall - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nakashimagawa Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Megane Bridge - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Nagasaki City Library - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Koutaiji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nagasaki Seaside Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Tokiwa Pier - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nagasaki Airport (NGS) - 36.6 km / 22.8 mi
Amakusa Airport (AXJ) - 300.7 km / 186.8 mi
The preferred airport for Dormy Inn Nagasaki Shinchi Chinatown Hot Spring is Nagasaki Airport (NGS).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, guests with large tattoos are not permitted to use the facilities. Guests with tattoos may use the bathing facilities if their tattoos are smaller than 3.15 inches (8 centimeters) by 5.11 inches (13 centimeters) and are covered with a sticker provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Please note: Air conditioning is not available from noon to 3 PM daily.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 for adults and JPY 800 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.