Check availability at Punta del Este Resort & Spa
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
About this property
When you stay at Punta del Este Resort & Spa in Punta del Este, you'll be connected to a shopping center, within a 10-minute walk of Playa Montoya and Bikini Beach. This 4.5-star resort is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from OH! La Barra and 1.3 mi (2 km) from La Barra Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. If you're looking for recreational opportunities, you'll find outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Zafferano, a poolside restaurant which features a bar/lounge and a garden view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Playa Montoya - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Bikini Beach - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
OH! La Barra - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
La Barra Beach - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Leonel Viera Bridge - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Museum of the Sea - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Cantegril Country Club - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Pablo Atchugarry Foundation - 8 km / 5 mi
Club de Tenis Medano - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Punta del Este Convention Center - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Ralli Museum - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Punta Shopping Mall - 11.2 km / 7 mi
San Fernando de Maldonado Cathedral - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Cuartel de Dragones - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Peatonal Sarandí, Maldonado - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
The preferred airport for Punta del Este Resort & Spa is Punta Del Este (PDP-Capitan Corbeta CA Curbelo Intl.) - 28.2 km / 17.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 11 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All residents of Uruguay may be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay may be charged the value-added tax year round. Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: UYU 500 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: UYU 2900.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.