- Dining venue(s)
- Fitness facilities
Check availability at Las Cumbres Boutique Hotel & Spa by DON
Standard Double Room, Garden View
Standard Double Room, Balcony
Superior Double Room
Laguna del Sauce - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Solanas Beach - 6.5 km / 4 mi
La Chihuahua Natural Beach - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Arboreto Lussich - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Casa Pueblo - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Playa Las Delicias - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
Alto de la Ballena Vineyards - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Mansa Beach - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Francisco Mazzoni Regional Museum - 16 km / 10 mi
San Fernando de Maldonado Cathedral - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Nicolas Garcia Uriburu Museum - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Cuartel de Dragones - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Peatonal Sarandí, Maldonado - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Museum of American Art - 17.2 km / 10.7 mi
Splash Aqua Park - 18.3 km / 11.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Punta Del Este (PDP-Capitan Corbeta CA Curbelo Intl.) - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, debit cards, and cash
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- All residents of Uruguay may be charged the national value-added tax (10%) from November 15 to the day after Easter. However, business travelers from firms in Uruguay may be charged the value-added tax year round. Travelers on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.