"A Slice of Tuscany in Byron Bay - Where the Mountains Meet the Sea"..... SummerHills Retreat Byron Bay is a beautiful retreat in the Byron Bay hinterland only 14 mins to the heart of Byron Bay and 4 mins to the vibrant village of Bangalow. This luxury Byron Bay accommodation has breathtaking panoramic views of the NightCap Range Mountains and a delicious 12 metre saltwater pool for a refreshing dip, plus a perfectly North facing sundeck for lazy days in the sun.
This private Bangalow accommodation cocoons just 5 couples at any one time and offers 4 spa suites. Each suite is self contained and features its own spa bath with jets, own bathroom, reverse cycle air conditioning, kitchenette, bathrobes, Plasma TV, DVD player, great views, lovely linen and complementary lovely things on your arrival including local Byron Bay coffee.
Enjoy a light stroll in one of our gardens or take one of our nature walks on-site (2km & 4km) and re-kindle your love of nature. Relax with a gorgeous massage, beauty treatment or body pampering and emerge revived and refreshed. Yoga personal sessions are also available. We tailor a package to suit your needs.
All our self contained spa cabins & spa villas are within minutes of world class restaurants in the eclectic village of Bangalow and the cultural meeting place of Byron Bay, so experience the delectable tastes which are famous in this area.
This self contained accommodation near Byron Bay is self catering, however Deluxe Breakfast Baskets featuring local seasonal produce are also available upon request at the office.
All suites receive a daily complimentary light service, for your comfort.
We have a 24 hour front desk, for your convenience.
As a boutique retreat, personal service is our guarantee. With lovely touches both inside the accommodation and also in the outside environment and gardens.
Extensive massage, beauty and body pamper menus are also available at the retreat as well as a full tours and activities desk. Please contact the retreat for full menus to be sent to you.
Come and be our Guest and be Inspired By Nature.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
Please phone the retreat 1 hour before your arrival, on 02 6687 2288.
Travelling from the North;
1.Take the Bangalow exit on your Left off the Pacific Highway (not the Byron Bay exit).
2. At the end of the highway ramp turn Right at the first roundabout (the Bangalow pub will be on your left).
3. You are now on Byron Street (also called Lismore Road or Bangalow Road). Keep driving straight for 4kms. You will pass The Buttery and Friday Hut Road on your right and past Pegasus horse-riding park on your left.
4. There are a few sharp bends about now so drive safely at this point. Drive under the railway overpass and take the immediate sharp turn Right into Binna Burra Road.
5. SummerHills is 1km on the Right at number 100. Take the entrance with the SummerHills sign.
Travelling from the South;
1. From Ballina keep travelling on the Pacific Highway following the signs that say Tweed Heads
2. Take the Bangalow exit on your Left off the Pacific Highway (not the Byron Bay exit).
2. At the end of the highway ramp turn Left - you are now on Byron Street. Keep driving along Byron Street and you will now get to the village of Bangalow.
3. At the roundabout at the top of the hill, continue driving Straight ahead (the Bangalow pub will be on your right).
4. Drive Straight for about 4kms. (Note that after the roundabout the street changes name to Lismore Road and then to Bangalow Road.)You will pass The Buttery and Friday Hut Road on your right and past Pegasus horse-riding park on your left.
5. There are a few sharp bends about now so drive safely at this point. Drive Under the railway overpass and take the immediate sharp turn Right into Binna Burra Road.
6. SummerHills is 1km on the Right at number 100. Take the entrance with the SummerHills sign.
- -Breakfast service
- -Tour desk
- -Reception (24 hour)
- -Interconnecting rooms
- -DVD library
- -Beauty services
- -WiFi (free)
- -Airport transfers (surcharge)
- -Outdoor pool (unheated)
- -Spa bath / Jacuzzi
- -Day spa
- -Sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -BBQ facilities
- -Picnic area
- -Playground / Play area
- -Childcare services
- -Games room
- -Guest laundry
- -Dry cleaning / Laundry service
- -Onsite parking (free)
- -Onsite parking (surcharge)
- -Business services
^ Earn 3 Qantas Points per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
* Businesses earn 1 Qantas Point per AU$1 spent on eligible Qantas Hotels worldwide. Eligible Qantas hotels excludes Classic Hotel Rewards. A business must be a Qantas Business Rewards Member to earn Qantas Points for your business. Qantas Points are not earned on any amounts payable directly to the hotel. Conditions apply
∼ Saving is off the hotel's generally available rate for the same property, room type, days, inclusions and conditions
† Includes fees payable in local currency direct to hotel. Prices in AUD are approx and based on today’s exchange rate.
Hotel ratings and reviews provided by TripAdvisor