Check availability at Hyatt Regency Kiev
Room, 1 King Bed (Club Access)
Room, 2 Twin Beds
Room, 2 Twin Beds (Club Access)
Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed, View (Cathedral View)
Room, 2 Twin Beds, View (Cathedral View)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Regency)
Regency, Executive Suite
Taras Shevchenko Memorial House Museum - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Khreshchatyk Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Saint Sophia's Cathedral - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Globus Mall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Center of all Pointers of Ukraine - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Andriyivskyy Descent - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
National Museum of the History of Ukraine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
St. Alexander Cathedral - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Independence Square - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
After Two Hares Monument - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Landscape Alley - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. Andrew's Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Cat Sculptures - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Golden Gate - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Borispol Intl. Airport (KBP) - 36.2 km / 22.5 mi
Kyiv (IEV-Zhulhany) - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Kiev is Borispol Intl. Airport (KBP).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: UAH 60.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: UAH 980 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.