Check availability at Residence Inn by Marriott Lincoln South
Traditional Suite, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
Studio, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this property
When you stay at Residence Inn by Marriott Lincoln South in Lincoln, you'll be in the business district, within a 5-minute drive of Bryan Pine Lake Campus and Hyde Memorial Observatory. This hotel is 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from Wilderness Ridge Golf Course and 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Bryan Health.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 48-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include desks and microwaves, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.Dining
Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. A complimentary full breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bryan Pine Lake Campus - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Hyde Memorial Observatory - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Wilderness Ridge Golf Course - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Bryan Health - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Lincoln Children's Zoo - 8.8 km / 5.4 mi
Bryan West Campus - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
CHI Health St Elizabeth - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
International Quilt Study Center - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
University of Nebraska-Lincoln - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Nebraska State Capitol - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Pershing Center - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Nebraska Wesleyan University - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Lied Center - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Great Plains Art Museum - 12.3 km / 7.7 mi
Sheldon Museum of Art - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Lincoln South is Lincoln Municipal Airport (LNK) - 20.9 km / 13 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, Union Pay, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 11:00 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.