Check availability at Holiday Inn Johnstown-Gloversville, an IHG Hotel
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking, Poolside
Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (Pool Level)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Hearing)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobil Roll In Shwr)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Mobility Tub)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (Scenic View)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this property
Located in Johnstown, Holiday Inn Johnstown-Gloversville, an IHG Hotel is a 3-minute drive from Johnstown Historical Society and 6 minutes from Spring Creek Trailhead. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Fort Johnstown and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Johnson Hall State Historic Site.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a ballroom.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Spirits Restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Johnstown Historical Society - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Nathan Littauer Primary Care Center - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Fort Johnstown - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Johnson Hall State Historic Site - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Spring Creek Trailhead - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Nathan Littauer Hospital - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Schoharie Crossing - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Wildlife Sports and Education Museum - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Glen Ridge Motorsports Park - 14.1 km / 8.7 mi
Adirondack Animal Land - 14.9 km / 9.3 mi
Royal Mountain - 16.2 km / 10 mi
St. Mary's Healthcare - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
St Mary's Amsterdam - 16.2 km / 10.1 mi
Carondelet Health Center - 16.3 km / 10.2 mi
Walter Elwood Museum - 17 km / 10.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Albany Intl. Airport (ALB) - 71.2 km / 44.2 mi
Schenectady, NY (SCH-Schenectady County) - 52.5 km / 32.6 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Johnstown-Gloversville, an IHG Hotel is Albany Intl. Airport (ALB).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, and Carte Blanche; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.