Check availability at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva
Suite (Old Town View)
Superior Room (Old Town View)
Room, Balcony (Old Town View)
About this property
With a stay at Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva, you'll be centrally located in Vilnius, within a 10-minute drive of Vilnius Cathedral and National Art Gallery. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre and 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from National Museum of Lithuania.Rooms
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 456 guestrooms, featuring heated floors and LED televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Head straight for the casino, or wait for that lucky feeling while you enjoy one of the other recreational opportunities, such as a spa tub and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a hair salon. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Riverside, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Vilnius? This hotel has facilities measuring 32292 square feet (3000 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Europa Tower - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
National Art Gallery - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Lukiskes Square - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Genocide Victims - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Gediminas Avenue - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Lithuanian National Opera and Ballet Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Martynas Mazvydas National Library of Lithuania - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Vilnius Central Post Office - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Zalgiris Stadium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Lithuanian Parliament Building (Seimas) - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
National Museum of Lithuania - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Applied Art Museum - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Vilnius Cathedral - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Cathedral Square - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Frank Zappa Monument - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Radisson Blu Hotel Lietuva is Vilnius (VNO-Vilnius Intl.) - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Safety Protocol (Radisson) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 18 per vehicle (one-way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.