Check availability at Versilia Palace Hotel
Deluxe Triple Room
Standard Single Room
Superior Single Room
Triple Room, Balcony
Versiliana Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Forte dei Marmi Beach - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Pontile di Forte dei Marmi - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Forte dei Marmi Fortress - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Bussola Domani Park - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Ugo Guidi Museum - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Pietrasanta Cathedral - 5.2 km / 3.2 mi
Bagno Belmare - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Pontile di Lido di Camaiore - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Viareggio Beach - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
AeroClub Marina di Massa - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Passeggiata di Viareggio - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Piazza Maria Luisa - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Pineta di Ponente - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Museo del Carnevale - 8.1 km / 5 mi
The preferred airport for Versilia Palace Hotel is Galileo Galilei Airport (PSA) - 43.9 km / 27.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Diners Club; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 May, EUR 0.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 30 September, EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 5 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 5 (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.