Check availability at Hotel Il Querceto Dorgali
Economy Twin Room
Double Room, Terrace
Family Quadruple Room
Sociale Dorgali Winery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Dorgali Archaeological Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Lake Cedrino - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Ispinigoli Caves - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
S'Abba Frisca Museum Park - 6.5 km / 4 mi
Serra Orrios Archaeological Site - 8.1 km / 5 mi
Nuraghe Mannu - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Sos Dorroles Beach - 9.9 km / 6.2 mi
Aquarium of Cala Gonone - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Spiaggia di Cala Gonone - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Spiaggia Centrale - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Palmasera - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Bue Marino Grotto - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Spiaggia di Ziu Martine - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Cala Fuili Beach - 12 km / 7.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Il Querceto Dorgali is Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB) - 94.5 km / 58.7 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 16 October - 14 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 15 March - 15 October, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.