Check availability at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Quakertown
To view room prices at this property, please enter your stay dates.
Save 25% on Qantas points used^
Minimum 5,000pts required
Studio, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Select stay dates to show prices
Studio, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Select stay dates to show prices
Property LocationLocated in Quakertown, SpringHill Suites by Marriott Quakertown is in a rural location, a 4-minute drive from St. Luke's Hospital - Upper Bucks Campus and 6 minutes from Lehigh Valley Health Network - Health Center at Richland Township. This hotel is 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from Veterans Park and 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Schwenkfelder Library and Heritage Center.RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 89 guestrooms featuring microwaves and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and sofa beds, as well as phones with free local calls.AmenitiesEnjoy recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.DiningYou can enjoy a meal at mccooles serving the guests of SpringHill Suites by Marriott Quakertown, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other AmenitiesFeatured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Quakertown? This hotel has facilities measuring 1050 square feet (98 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.AttractionsDistances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
St. Luke's Hospital - Upper Bucks Campus - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Lehigh Valley Health Network - Health Center at Richland Township - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Veterans Park - 8.1 km / 5.1 mi
Schwenkfelder Library and Heritage Center - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Quakertown Swamp - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Nockamixon State Park - 13.8 km / 8.6 mi
Lake Nockamixon - 15.3 km / 9.5 mi
Perkiomen Trail Green Lane Park Trailhead - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
Sellersville Theater - 15.7 km / 9.8 mi
DeSales University - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Green Lane Park - 16.4 km / 10.2 mi
Perkiomen Trail Crusher Road Trailhead - 17.3 km / 10.7 mi
Promenade Shops at Saucon Valley - 19.3 km / 12 mi
Little Lehigh Creek - 20 km / 12.5 mi
Macungie Memorial Park - 20.9 km / 13 mi
The nearest airports are:
Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) - 82.1 km / 51 mi
Lehigh Valley Intl. Airport (ABE) - 37.8 km / 23.5 mi
Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field) - 46 km / 28.6 mi
Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional) - 71.6 km / 44.5 mi
The preferred airport for SpringHill Suites by Marriott Quakertown is Philadelphia International Airport (PHL).
Free self parking
24-hour front desk
Dry cleaning/laundry service
24-hour business center
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, and Union Pay; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Bed Types are requests only and may not be honoured at the hotel if availability does not permit.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11 PM.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).