Check availability at Novotel Rotterdam Schiedam
Executive Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Executive Double Room, 1 Double Bed
Superior Room, 3 Twin Beds
Superior Double Room, 1 Double Bed with Sofa bed
Streekmuseum Jan Anderson - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Stedelijk Museum Schiedam - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Blijdorp Zoo - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Holland Casino Rotterdam - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Euromast - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Erasmus MC - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Sonneveld House - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Santa Claus Statue - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Het Park - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
De Doelen - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Boijmans Van Beuningen Museum - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Groothandelsgebouw - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
WORM - 8.8 km / 5.5 mi
Westelijk Handelsterrein - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Old Luxor Theater - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for Novotel Rotterdam Schiedam is Rotterdam (RTM-Rotterdam The Hague) - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates)
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Union Pay; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The seasonal pool will be open from April to September.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch, and also through room service.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.74 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Utility surcharge: EUR 2 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 5.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: EUR 5.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.