Check availability at Econo Lodge
Double Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking (Pet Friendly)
About this property
With a stay at Econo Lodge in Fayetteville (Cape Fear), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Cape Fear Botanical Gardens and Segra Stadium. This motel is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from Fort Bragg and 13.4 mi (21.6 km) from Cross Creek Mall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include irons/ironing boards, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a seasonal outdoor pool, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Take advantage of the motel's room service (during limited hours). A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 6 AM to 9:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cape Fear Botanical Gardens - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Fayetteville Transportation Museum - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Segra Stadium - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Airborne and Special Ops museum - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Crown Center - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
Cape Fear Valley Medical Center - 14.8 km / 9.2 mi
Cross Creek Mall - 21.6 km / 13.4 mi
Fort Bragg - 23.9 km / 14.9 mi
Lake Rim Park - 26.5 km / 16.5 mi
Pope Army Airfield - 33.2 km / 20.6 mi
Anderson Creek Golf Club - 40.4 km / 25.1 mi
Clarence Lee Tart Memorial Park - 40.5 km / 25.2 mi
General William C. Lee Airborne Museum - 41.8 km / 26 mi
Betsy Johnson Hospital - 42.5 km / 26.4 mi
Chicora Golf Course - 46 km / 28.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Raleigh - Durham Intl. Airport (RDU) - 125.6 km / 78 mi
Fayetteville Regional Airport (FAY) - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge is Raleigh - Durham Intl. Airport (RDU).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Up to 3 children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 0.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.