Check availability at Riverside Hot Springs Inn & Spa - Adults Only
About this property
A stay at Riverside Hot Springs Inn & Spa - Adults Only places you in the heart of Lava Hot Springs, within a 5-minute walk of Lava Hot Springs Foundation and The South Bannock County Historical Center Museum. This spa hotel is 28 mi (45.1 km) from Pebble Creek Ski Area.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 18 individually decorated guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include ceiling fans, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and body treatments. Additional features at this Edwardian hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area.Dining
Grab dinner at Portneuf Grille Lounge, a restaurant that specializes in American cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Planning an event in Lava Hot Springs? This hotel has facilities measuring 300 square feet (28 square meters), including conference space. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Lava Hot Springs Foundation - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
The South Bannock County Historical Center Museum - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pebble Creek Ski Area - 45.1 km / 28 mi
The preferred airport for Riverside Hot Springs Inn & Spa - Adults Only is Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC) - 244.5 km / 151.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Hot springs access available from 7:30 AM to 10:30 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 15 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.