Check availability at Tamarindo hostel
Double Room Standard
About this property
When you stay at Tamarindo hostel in San Pedro Sula, you'll be in a shopping district, within a 10-minute walk of Guamilito Artisan Market and Jose Francisco Saybe Theater. This hostel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from San Pedro Sula University and 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Museum of Nature.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 7 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and stovetops. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed, and all rooms are furnished with double sofa beds. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a rooftop terrace and a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access. Additional features at this Art Deco hostel include concierge services, a hair salon, and wedding services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the hostel's restaurant, where you can take in the garden view, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 1 PM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Guamilito Artisan Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Jose Francisco Saybe Theater - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
San Pedro Sula University - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Museum of Nature - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Museum of Anthropology and History - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Estadio Francisco Morazan - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Parque Central - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
San Pedro Sula Cathedral - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Guamilito Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Multiplaza Mall - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Altara Lifestyle Center - 7.7 km / 4.8 mi
Estadio Olimpico Metropolitano - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Parque Nacional Cusuco - 40.6 km / 25.2 mi
The preferred airport for Tamarindo hostel is San Pedro Sula (SAP-Ramon Villeda Morales Intl.) - 16 km / 10 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hostel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: HNL 20.00 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: HNL 400.00 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Valet parking fee: HNL 50.00 per night
- Extended parking fee: HNL 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.