Check availability at Hotel Avalon Sikanì
Double or Twin Room
Contrada Ridente Beach - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Brigantino - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Tower of Ciaule - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Piraino Viewpoint - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Saracen Tower - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Roman Villa - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Patti Cathedral - 13.7 km / 8.5 mi
Terme di Bagnoli - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Grotte Beach Mongiove - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Shrine of Our Lady of Capo d'Orlando - 17.7 km / 11 mi
Capo d'Orlando Beach - 17.8 km / 11.1 mi
Capo d'Orlando Square - 17.9 km / 11.1 mi
Sanctuary of Tindari - 18.6 km / 11.6 mi
Villa Piccolo - 21.3 km / 13.3 mi
Tindari Archaeological Zone - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Avalon Sikanì is Fontanarossa Airport (CTA) - 170.9 km / 106.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Eurocard; cash is not accepted
The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM. This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Resort fee (June 01 - September 15): EUR 7 per person, per night
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Children's club/arcade access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 100 per pet, per stay plus EUR 50 one-time cleaning fee
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.