Check availability at Vila Galé Resort Cumbuco
About this property
Located in Caucaia, Vila Galé Resort Cumbuco is by the sea, just a 4-minute walk from Cumbuco Beach and a 3-minute drive from Banana Lagoon. This 4-star hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Pecem Ecological Station and 6.1 mi (9.7 km) from Cauipe Lake.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 501 guestrooms featuring free minibar items and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a nightclub, outdoor tennis courts, and an outdoor pool. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
This hotel is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Satisfy your appetite with international cuisine at Versatil, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. Relax with a refreshing drink from the swim-up bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 10:30 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Cumbuco Beach - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Banana Lagoon - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Pecem Ecological Station - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Cauipe Lagoon - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Praia da Tabuba - 8 km / 5 mi
Cauipe Lake - 9.7 km / 6.1 mi
Pecém Port - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Icarai Beach - 12.4 km / 7.7 mi
Pacheco Beach - 18.5 km / 11.5 mi
Polo da Barra Beach - 28 km / 17.4 mi
Church of Saint Peter and Saint Paul - 29.2 km / 18.2 mi
Taibinha Beach - 30.8 km / 19.1 mi
Praia Leste Oeste - 30.9 km / 19.2 mi
Taiba Town Square - 31.1 km / 19.3 mi
Centro Fashion Fortaleza - 31.3 km / 19.4 mi
The preferred airport for Vila Galé Resort Cumbuco is Pinto Martins Intl. Airport (FOR) - 42.7 km / 26.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts major credit cards, Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, debit cards, and cash
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 10:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Access to the a la carte restaurant is only available upon advance reservations and is subject to availability. Guests will receive a limited number of vouchers per stay which can be used to access the restaurant. 3-4 night stays receive 1 voucher per adult, 5-6 night stays receive 3 vouchers per adult, and 7 or more nights receive 5 vouchers per adult. This property enforces a strict dress code in the restaurants. Swimsuits, shorts, sandals, tank tops, and other informal attire are not permitted.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels to Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.