Check availability at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile- Downtown Historic District
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Studio Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking
Studio Suite, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking, Balcony
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Studio, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-in Shower)
About this property
A stay at Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile- Downtown Historic District places you in the heart of Mobile, steps from Mobile Bay and Gulf Coast Exploreum. This hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from History Museum of Mobile and 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from Fort Conde Museum and Welcome Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 149 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and wedding services.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Royal Scam serving guests of Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile- Downtown Historic District. For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Mobile? This hotel has facilities measuring 1542 square feet (139 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Mobile Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gulf Coast Exploreum - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
History Museum of Mobile - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Fort Conde Museum and Welcome Center - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Bienville Square - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Mobile Cruise Terminal - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Arthur R. Outlaw Mobile Convention Center - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Conde-Charlotte House - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Saenger Theatre Mobile - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Slave Market Site - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Church Street East Historic District - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Cathedral Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
GulfQuest National Maritime Museum - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Bishop Portier House - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Mobile Regional Airport (MOB) - 22.1 km / 13.7 mi
Mobile, AL (BFM-Downtown Airport) - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile- Downtown Historic District is Mobile Regional Airport (MOB).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, debit cards, and cash
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of CleanStay (Hilton).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 9 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.