Check availability at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites CLARINGTON - BOWMANVILLE, an IHG Hotel
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Suite, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Mobil Access Roll Shwr)
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible (Communications Accessible)
Standard Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Garnett B. Richard Recreation Complex - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Lakeridge Health Bowmanville - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Bowmanville Museum - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Lake Ontario - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Darlington Sports Centre - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Darlington Provincial Park - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Newcastle Memorial Arena - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Cedar Park Resort - 13 km / 8.1 mi
Archibalds Estate Winery - 13.3 km / 8.2 mi
All or Nothing Brewhouse & Distillery - 15.2 km / 9.4 mi
Canadian Automotive Museum - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Tribute Communities Centre - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
Lakeview Park Beach - 16.5 km / 10.3 mi
The Robert McLaughlin Gallery - 16.9 km / 10.5 mi
Parkwood Estate - 17.8 km / 11 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites CLARINGTON - BOWMANVILLE, an IHG Hotel is Pearson Intl. Airport (YYZ) - 82.9 km / 51.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, JCB International, Carte Blanche, and debit cards; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not served or permitted at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Clean Promise (IHG).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.