Check availability at La Casa Que Canta
Oceanfront Terrace Suite
Oceanfront Deluxe Suite
Owners Seafront Luxury Suite
Mexico Lindo Signature Suite
Oceanfront Master Pool Suite
Zihuatanejo Bay - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
La Ropa Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
La Madera Beach - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kioto Plaza - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Principal Beach - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Municipal Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Fisherman's Walk - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Archaeological Museum of the Great Coast - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Virgin of the Tree - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Playa Contramar - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Las Gatas Beach - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
King's Reef - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Contramar Beach - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Vista Hermosa Beach - 8.6 km / 5.3 mi
El Palmar Beach - 9 km / 5.6 mi
The preferred airport for La Casa Que Canta is Ixtapa - Zihuatanejo Intl. Airport (ZIH) - 12.5 km / 7.8 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests under 16 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of National Guidelines for reopening Tourism (Mexico).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Service fee: 10 percent
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.