Check availability at Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay
Guest Room, 1 King Bed
Room, 1 King Bed (Water View)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
Suite, 1 King Bed (Petite Suite)
Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony (Water View)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Family Suite, 1 King Bed (Pet)
Room, 2 Queen Beds
Suite, 2 Queen Beds (Petite Suite)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, View (Water View)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, View (Water View)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Patio (Pool Access)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Patio (Pool Access)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (Sit Out Balcony)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (Sit Out Balcony)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed (High Floor)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (High Floor)
Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Patio (Water View)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Patio (Water View)
About this property
Located in Cambridge, Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay is on the waterfront, within a 10-minute drive of Dorchester County Visitors Center and Dorchester General Hospital. This 4-star resort is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Ruark Boatworks and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 400 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. When the sun is out, a round of golf or a day at the private beach are two great options for taking advantage of the fine weather. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.Dining
Grab a bite at Water's Edge Grill, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Cambridge? This resort has facilities measuring 40,000 square feet (4 square meters), including a conference center. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dorchester County Visitors Center - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Dorchester General Hospital - 4.1 km / 2.5 mi
Ruark Boatworks - 4.2 km / 2.6 mi
Harriet Tubman Museum and Educational Center - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Christ Episcopal Church - 4.6 km / 2.8 mi
Richardson Maritime Museum - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Choptank River Lighthouse - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Long Wharf Park - 5.4 km / 3.3 mi
Great Marsh Park - 6.8 km / 4.2 mi
Bill Burton Fishing Pier State Park - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Spocott Windmill - 13.6 km / 8.4 mi
Harriet Tubman Birthplace Marker - 15 km / 9.3 mi
Blackwater National Wildlife Refuge - 18.4 km / 11.4 mi
Layton's Chance Vineyard and Winery - 18.6 km / 11.5 mi
Harriet Tubman State Park - 19.1 km / 11.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional) - 60.5 km / 37.6 mi
Easton, MD (ESN-Easton - Newnam) - 32.3 km / 20.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hyatt Regency Chesapeake Bay is Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, Diners Club, and Carte Blanche; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
- It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; guests can access their rooms with a mobile device; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of GBAC STAR (Hyatt).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 41.34 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 8.00 and USD 22.95 for adults, USD 8.00 and USD 22.95 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 24.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.