Hotel Del Patio
Check availability at Hotel Del Patio
2 Double Beds
215.00-sq-foot room with garden views
Internet - Free WiFi
Entertainment - Premium channels
Food & Drink - Room service (limited)
Sleep - Blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower, free toiletries, and a hair dryer (on request)
Practical - Safe, desk, and phone
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
Need to Know - Bed sheets not available
Room/bed type depends on availability at check-in
Maya Mall - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Lake Petén Itzá - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Central Park - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Flores Dock - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Las Guacamayas Biological Station - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Santa Barbara Island Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Maya Biosphere Reserve - 24.3 km / 15.1 mi
Biotopo Cerro Cahui - 33.5 km / 20.8 mi
Tikal National Park - 47 km / 29.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Del Patio is Flores (FRS-Mundo Maya Intl.) - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 9:30 PM.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.