Check availability at Hotel Route-Inn Fukuioowada
Single Room, Smoking
Semidouble room smoking
Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds, Smoking
Family Double Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Semidouble room non smoking
Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Family Double Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
About this property
Located in Fukui, Hotel Route-Inn Fukuioowada is within a 5-minute drive of Fukui Prefectural Museum of Cultural History and Fukui Museum of Fine Arts. This hotel is 12 mi (19.2 km) from Awara Hot Spring and 14.9 mi (24 km) from Shibamasa World Amusement Park.Rooms
Stay in one of 126 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
This hotel offers designated smoking areas.Dining
At Hotel Route-Inn Fukuioowada, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Fukui Prefectural Museum of Cultural History - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Fukui Museum of Fine Arts - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Yokokan Garden - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Fukui City History Museum - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Sakaenoyashiro Shrine - 5.3 km / 3.3 mi
Nishiyama Koshoji Temple - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Fukui Castle Ruins - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Kitanosho Castle Park - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Saikoji Temple - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Waterworks Memorial Hall - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Atagozaka Tea Ceremony Museum - 6.4 km / 4 mi
Sokoji Temple - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Angel Land Fukui - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Fukui City Art Museum - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Shonenji Temple - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO) - 215.4 km / 133.9 mi
Komatsu Airport (KMQ) - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Fukuioowada is Chubu Centrair Intl. Airport (NGO).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.