Check availability at Hotel Route-Inn Shibata Inter
Single Room, Smoking
Economy Double Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking
Economy Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
About this property
With a stay at Hotel Route-Inn Shibata Inter in Shibata, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Nikotan and Catholic Shibata Church. This hotel is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from Shibata Castle and 2 mi (3.2 km) from Shimizuen Garden.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 162 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with bathtubs feature complimentary toiletries and slippers. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hana Hana Tei serving guests of Hotel Route-Inn Shibata Inter.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nikotan - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Shibata Castle - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Catholic Shibata Church - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hokoji Temple - 3 km / 1.8 mi
Shimizuen Garden - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Ashigaru Nagaya - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Ichishima Sake Brewery - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Suwa Shrine - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Kikusui Sake Brewery - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
Ijimino Park - 6.7 km / 4.2 mi
Fukushimagata Lagoon Water Park - 8.4 km / 5.2 mi
Yusuikan - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Ichishimatei - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Niigata Racecourse - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
Tsukioka Waku Waku Farm - 12.8 km / 8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 419.5 km / 260.7 mi
Niigata Airport (KIJ) - 20.6 km / 12.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Shibata Inter is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.