Check availability at Hotel Route-Inn Myoko Arai
Single Room, Smoking
Double Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this property
Located in Myoko, Hotel Route-Inn Myoko Arai is a 3-minute drive from Myoko Kogen and 9 minutes from Takada Park. This hotel is 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from Official Residence of Past Division Leader and 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Takada Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones and free tea bags/instant coffee, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
At Hotel Route-Inn Myoko Arai, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, laundry facilities, and an elevator. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Myoko Kogen - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Takada Park - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Official Residence of Past Division Leader - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Takada Castle - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Kobayashi Kokei Memorial Museum - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
The Japanease Memorial Museum of Skiing - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Kanayasan Ski Area - 10.7 km / 6.6 mi
Yamaderayakushi - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Myoko Sunshine Land - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Jokoji Temple - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Iwanohara Vineyard - 12.7 km / 7.9 mi
Myoko-Togakushi Renzan National Park - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Kasugayama Shrine - 16.3 km / 10.1 mi
Kasugasan Rinsenji Temple - 16.6 km / 10.3 mi
Kasugayama Castle - 16.8 km / 10.4 mi
The nearest major airport is Niigata Airport (KIJ) - 147.3 km / 91.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, and cash
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).