Check availability at The Kiroro, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Hokkaido
Standard Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
Superior Room, 3 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Mountain View
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Deluxe Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking (Japanese Suite)
Junior Suite, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking (Kiroro Suite)
Suite, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking (Mountain Suite)
Pet Friendly Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this property
With a stay at The Kiroro, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Hokkaido in Akaigawa, you'll be near ski lifts, within a 10-minute drive of Kiroro Resort and Tonden Farm. This 4-star hotel is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from Otaru Canal and 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from Kokusai Ski Resort.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 281 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy recreational amenities including hot springs and outdoor tennis courts. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, ski storage, and gift shops/newsstands. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.Dining
Enjoy Italian cuisine at Alla Moda, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Akaigawa? This hotel has 130341 square feet (12109 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiroro Resort - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Tonden Farm - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
Kita-no-homare Brewery Shusen-kan Museum - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Syusenkan - 24.4 km / 15.2 mi
Shin Nihonkai Ferry - 25.7 km / 16 mi
Otaru Music Box Museum - 25.8 km / 16 mi
Sakaimachi Street - 25.9 km / 16.1 mi
Asarigawa Hot Spring - 26.1 km / 16.2 mi
Suitengu - 26.7 km / 16.6 mi
Otaru City Art Museum - 26.8 km / 16.6 mi
Otaru Canal - 26.9 km / 16.7 mi
Otaru City General Museum Ungakan - 27.1 km / 16.9 mi
Otaru Tenguyama Ropeway - 27.4 km / 17 mi
Tomioka Catholic Church - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
Ironaifuto Park - 28 km / 17.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
New Chitose Airport (CTS) - 103.9 km / 64.6 mi
Okadama Airport (OKD) - 57 km / 35.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Kiroro, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Hokkaido is New Chitose Airport (CTS).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts credit cards and cash
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Commitment to Clean (Marriott).
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2720 for adults and JPY 1800 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY 4100 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY 4100 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per day
- Pet fee: JPY 0 per accommodation, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2160.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 8701.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.