Hotel Route-Inn Shiojiri
Hotel Route-Inn Shiojiri
Check availability at Hotel Route-Inn Shiojiri
Single Room, Smoking
Comfort Single Room, Smoking
Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds, Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Comfort Single Room, Non Smoking
Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, 2 Twin Beds, Non Smoking
About this property
Located in Shiojiri, Hotel Route-Inn Shiojiri is within a 5-minute drive of Horiuchi Family Residence and Izutsu Winery. This hotel is 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Lake Suwa and 13.1 mi (21 km) from Matsumoto Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 126 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include laundry facilities and a vending machine. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Horiuchi Family Residence - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Izutsu Winery - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Goichi Winery - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hiraide Museum - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Shiojiri Nature Museum - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Choko-ji Temple - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Nagano Prefecture Forestry Research Center - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Yatsugatake-Chushinkogen Quasi-National Park - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Baba Family Residence - 7.2 km / 4.5 mi
Alwin Stadium - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Tirol no Mori - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Nakayama Cultural History Museum - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Kouboyama Tomb - 12.8 km / 7.9 mi
Okaya Silk Factory Museum - 12.9 km / 8 mi
Zenkyuin Temple - 13.5 km / 8.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Shiojiri is Haneda Airport (HND) - 219.3 km / 136.3 mi
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.