Check availability at Hotel Route-Inn Court Yamanashi
Single Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this property
Located in Yamanashi, Hotel Route-Inn Court Yamanashi is within a 5-minute drive of Manriki Park and Herb Garden Travel Diary. This hotel is 2 mi (3.3 km) from Asunaro Garden and 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Kumano Shrine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 85 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
At Hotel Route-Inn Court Yamanashi, enjoy a satisfying meal at the restaurant.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Manriki Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kumano Shrine - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Oiimatakubohachiman Shrine - 3.1 km / 1.9 mi
Asunaro Garden - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Herb Garden Travel Diary - 3.2 km / 2 mi
Nezu Memorial Museum - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Nakajima Farm - 3.7 km / 2.3 mi
Yamanashi Fuehukigawa Fruit Park - 4.1 km / 2.6 mi
Licorice Mansion - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Museum of Bank Tanaka - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Lumiere Winery - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Miyakoen - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Chateau Mercian Winery - 4.7 km / 2.9 mi
Budo no Kuni Bunkakan - 4.9 km / 3 mi
Ryusen-ji Temple - 5 km / 3.1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Court Yamanashi is Haneda Airport (HND) - 126.2 km / 78.4 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, debit cards, and cash
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).