Check availability at Hotel Route-Inn Niigata-Nishi Inter
Single Room, Smoking
Comfort Single Room, Smoking
Semidouble Room, Smoking
Comfort Semidouble Room, Smoking
Double Room, Smoking
Twin Room, Smoking
Comfort Twin Room, Smoking
Family Double Room, Smoking
Single Room, Non Smoking
Comfort Single Room, Non Smoking
Semidouble Room, Non Smoking
Comfort Semidouble Room, Non Smoking
Double Room, Non Smoking
Twin Room, Non Smoking
Comfort Twin Room, Non Smoking
Family Double Room, Non Smoking
About this property
Located in Niigata (Nishi Ward), Hotel Route-Inn Niigata-Nishi Inter is within a 5-minute drive of Niigata Furusato Village and Shirone Grape Garden. This hotel is 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from Toyanogata Park and 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Niigata Science Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 153 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Partially open bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Hana Tei serving guests of Hotel Route-Inn Niigata-Nishi Inter. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Niigata Furusato Village - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Shirone Grape Garden - 4.4 km / 2.7 mi
Toyanogata Park - 5.4 km / 3.4 mi
Niigata Science Museum - 6.3 km / 3.9 mi
The Niigata Bandaijima Art Museum - 6.5 km / 4.1 mi
Museum of Medicine and Dentistry - 7.3 km / 4.5 mi
Denka Big Swan Stadium - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Enkinkan - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
Hard Off Eco Stadium Niigata - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Niigata Prefecture Memorial Hall - 8.2 km / 5.1 mi
Hakusan Shrine Torii Gate - 8.3 km / 5.1 mi
Bandai Pavilion - 8.3 km / 5.2 mi
Aizu Yaichi Memorial Museum - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Shirone Daigo Nakamura Orchard - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Nishibori Rosa - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Narita Intl. Airport (NRT) - 392.1 km / 243.6 mi
Niigata Airport (KIJ) - 19.6 km / 12.2 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Route-Inn Niigata-Nishi Inter is Narita Intl. Airport (NRT).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).