Check availability at Pousada Convento de Arraiolos - Historic Hotel
Double or Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Family Room (Superior)
Arraiolos Tapestry Interpretive Center - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Arraiolos Castle - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Divor Dam - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
Termas Romanas - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
Evora Museum - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Evora Cathedral - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Convento dos Loios - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
Templo Romano - 21.7 km / 13.5 mi
University of Evora - 22 km / 13.7 mi
Historic Centre of Évora - 22.2 km / 13.8 mi
Praca do Giraldo - 22.3 km / 13.9 mi
Santa Clara Convent - 22.4 km / 13.9 mi
Ermida de Sao Bras - 22.5 km / 14 mi
Jardim Publico - 22.6 km / 14 mi
Igreja de Sao Francisco - 22.7 km / 14.1 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express; cash is not accepted
- This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival.
- Long-term renters welcome
- This property uses eco-friendly cleaning products
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- The property is professionally cleaned; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; contactless room service is available; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Yes and Yes.
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SGS (3rd party expert - Global).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.