Check availability at Quinta del Gobernador
Basic Double Room
Basic Double Room
About this property
With a stay at Quinta del Gobernador in Cuernavaca, you'll be in a shopping district, just a 1-minute walk from Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl and 15 minutes by foot from Teopanzolco Archaeological Zone. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Juan Soriano Museum and 1.5 mi (2.5 km) from Forum Cuernavaca.Rooms
Stay in one of 20 guestrooms featuring plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at the La Palapa, a restaurant where you can take in the pool view, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours).Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Teopanzolco Archaeological Zone - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Juan Soriano Museum - 2 km / 1.3 mi
Forum Cuernavaca - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Palace of Cortes Museum - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Artisanal Market - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Juarez Garden - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Plaza de Armas - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
MMAPO Morelense Folk Art Museum - 2.7 km / 1.6 mi
Ethnobotanical Garden and Museum of Traditional and Herbal Medicine - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Robert Brady Museum - 2.8 km / 1.8 mi
Borda Gardens - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Museum of the City of Cuernavaca - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Cuernavaca Cathedral - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Photographic Museum of Cuernavaca - 3 km / 1.9 mi
The preferred airport for Quinta del Gobernador is Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX) - 74.9 km / 46.5 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa and Mastercard; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: MXN 350 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.