Check availability at Mision del Sol Resort and Spa
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
About this property
Located in Cuernavaca, Mision del Sol Resort and Spa is connected to the convention center, within a 10-minute drive of Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl and Tabachines Golf Club. This romantic hotel is 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from Forum Cuernavaca and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Ethnobotanical Garden and Museum of Traditional and Herbal Medicine.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 52 individually decorated guestrooms. Your Select Comfort bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Rooms have private balconies. Dial-up Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant or snacks in the coffee shop/café. The hotel also offers room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Tabachines Golf Club - 3.8 km / 2.4 mi
Forum Cuernavaca - 5.9 km / 3.6 mi
Ethnobotanical Garden and Museum of Traditional and Herbal Medicine - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Juan Soriano Museum - 6.9 km / 4.3 mi
Teopanzolco Archaeological Zone - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Plaza de Armas - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
AVERANDA - 7.3 km / 4.6 mi
Juarez Garden - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Palace of Cortes Museum - 7.5 km / 4.7 mi
Galerias Cuernavaca Mall - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
MMAPO Morelense Folk Art Museum - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Artisanal Market - 7.6 km / 4.7 mi
Robert Brady Museum - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Cuernavaca Cathedral - 7.9 km / 4.9 mi
The preferred airport for Mision del Sol Resort and Spa is Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX) - 96.4 km / 59.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express; cash is not accepted
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F; guestroom doors are sealed after cleaning; the property is cleaned and disinfected with electrostatic spray.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of National Guidelines for reopening Tourism (Mexico).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of Ecolab (3rd party expert - Global).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: MXN 250 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.