Check availability at Hosteria Las Quintas Hotel
Terrace Suite Two Double
Jacuzzi terrace suite
Terrace Suite One King
About this property
A stay at Hosteria Las Quintas Hotel places you in the heart of Cuernavaca, steps from Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl and a 2-minute drive from Juan Soriano Museum. This 4-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Ethnobotanical Garden and Museum of Traditional and Herbal Medicine and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Teopanzolco Archaeological Zone.Rooms
Stay in one of 121 guestrooms featuring LCD televisions. Your Select Comfort bed comes with premium bedding. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 3 outdoor swimming pools, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the shuttle (surcharge), which operates within 10 km.Dining
Enjoy Mexican cuisine at Las Quintas, a fine-dining restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar/lounge, take in the garden view, and even dine alfresco. You can also stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. Full breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Cuernavaca? This hotel has facilities measuring 3229 square feet (300 square meters), including a conference center. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Earliest 16th Century Monasteries on the Slopes of Popocatepetl - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Ethnobotanical Garden and Museum of Traditional and Herbal Medicine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Teopanzolco Archaeological Zone - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Juan Soriano Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Palace of Cortes Museum - 2.2 km / 1.3 mi
Artisanal Market - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Juarez Garden - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
Plaza de Armas - 2.2 km / 1.4 mi
MMAPO Morelense Folk Art Museum - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
Robert Brady Museum - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Borda Gardens - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Museum of the City of Cuernavaca - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Cuernavaca Cathedral - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Calvario Church - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Forum Cuernavaca - 3 km / 1.9 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express; cash is not accepted
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 245 and MXN 415 for adults, MXN 145 and MXN 205 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MXN 1700 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.