Check availability at Hakuba Mominoki Hotel
Family Quadruple Room
Twin Room (with Tatami Area 4people)
Family Triple Room
Twin Room (with Tatami Area 5people)
Twin Room (with Tatami Area 2 people)
Basic Twin Room, 1 Bedroom, Ensuite
Twin Room (with Tatami Area 3 people)
Twin Room (with Tatami Area 6 people)
Family Cabin, 1 Bedroom, Kitchen
Japanese Style Room for 4 People (Shared Bathroom)
Japanese Style Room for 3 People (Shared Bathroom)
Japanese Style Room for 2 People (Shared Bathroom)
Run of the House
About this property
With a stay at Hakuba Mominoki Hotel in Hakuba, you'll be next to a golf course, just a 1-minute walk from Hakuba Valley Ski Area and 9 minutes by foot from Wadanonomori Church. This golf hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Hakuba Mini Train Park and 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from Happo Information Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 75 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Flat-screen televisions with premium TV channels are provided, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day on the slopes, you can enjoy onsite recreational amenities such as ski-in/ski-out access. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. You'll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.Dining
You can enjoy a meal at Shara serving the guests of Hakuba Mominoki Hotel, or stop in at the snack bar/deli. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A train station pick-up service is provided at no charge, and free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Hakuba Valley Ski Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Wadanonomori Church - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
Hakuba Mini Train Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Happo-one Adam Gondola - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Happo Information Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hakuba Ski Jumping Stadium - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Hakuba Olympic Museum - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Hakuba Saegusa Art Museum - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Chubu-Sangaku National Park - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Hakuba Art Museum - 2.7 km / 1.7 mi
Hakuba Iwatake Ski Resort - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Hakuba Green Sports Park - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Chokoku-ji Temple - 5.9 km / 3.7 mi
Hakuba Goryu Ski Resort - 6.1 km / 3.8 mi
Hakuba 47 Winter Sports Park - 7 km / 4.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, and Union Pay; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
- This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details on arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1500 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.