Check availability at Hotel Paradise
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
About this property
A stay at Hotel Paradise places you in the heart of Jaipur, within a 5-minute drive of Bhawani Niketan Girls College and Triton Mall. This 4-star hotel is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from Station Road and 5.6 mi (9 km) from M.I. Road.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bhawani Niketan Girls College - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Triton Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Station Road - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
M.I. Road - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Ajmer Road - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Sansar Chandra Road - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Gaitor - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
City Palace - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Jantar Mantar - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Hawa Mahal - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Johri Bazaar - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 11.2 km / 7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Paradise is Sanganer Airport (JAI) - 21.4 km / 13.3 mi
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, and American Express
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; travelers who are not citizens of India must present a valid passport and visa.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 31 December per adult: INR 2500
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: INR 287 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 800 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.