Check availability at Hotel Paradise
Deluxe Room, 1 Double Bed
About this property
With a stay at Hotel Paradise, you'll be centrally located in Jaipur, within a 10-minute drive of Hawa Mahal and M.I. Road. This 4-star hotel is 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from Jal Mahal and 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from City Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 90 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Plasma televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool or take in the view from a rooftop terrace. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and barbecue grills.Dining
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free valet parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bhawani Niketan Girls College - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Triton Mall - 4.8 km / 3 mi
Station Road - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
M.I. Road - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Ajmer Road - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Sansar Chandra Road - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Heaven-Piercing Minaret - 9.8 km / 6.1 mi
Gaitor - 9.9 km / 6.1 mi
City Palace - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Tripolia Bazar - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Jantar Mantar - 10.2 km / 6.4 mi
Hawa Mahal - 10.4 km / 6.5 mi
Bapu Bazaar - 10.9 km / 6.8 mi
Johri Bazaar - 11 km / 6.8 mi
Ram Niwas Gardens - 11.2 km / 7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Paradise is Jaipur (JAI-Sanganer) - 27.3 km / 17 mi
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa. Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing rooms. Guests are responsible for providing proof of marriage, if requested by the property.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 7 PM.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: INR 3000
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: INR 1500 (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Gala Dinner on 31 December per adult: INR 2500
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: INR 287 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 800 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: INR 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.